Current Job Vacancies
A fantastic opportunity to join one the UKs leading Training, Conference, and event centres is available. We have 60 bedrooms and 22 training/meeting rooms 40 acres of grounds and operate like a hotel but with a very personal touch offering a bespoke service to our clients and delivering freshly prepared dishes presented and served to a high standard. We are independent so not constrained by brand, contract, or cooking style. Our menus range from fine dining to exquisite buffets, relaxed lunches, interesting breakfasts, outdoor BBQs, and private events. Our business has boomed recently so we now need to increase our brigade and seek a competent well-trained Chef who would like to continue their learning and development in a very positive yet varied environment. The ideal candidate must be open minded, flexible, and versatile but most of all have a passion for cooking real food that looks and tastes great. We are a forward-thinking fair-minded employer who puts the welfare of the employee at the heart of everything we do. But we are busy!
In return we offer
A salary of £25,233 pa for a flexible 40hr per week contract.
25 paid holidays plus 8 bank holidays plus 3 days discretionary holiday between Christmas & New Year.
- Christmas & New Year off
- Flexible working rotas written well in advance
- Pension with option to contribute
- Private Health Insurance if wanted (some tax implication)
- Free use of the indoor pool, gym, and leisure area
- Access to training and career development as needed
- Generous paid sick leave as qualified
- Free meals and refreshments on duty
- Uniform provided
- Free parking
- 2 years Chef experience in a similar cooking environment.
- Energy, positivity, reliability and enthusiasm to learn.
- Your own transport – there is no public transport to the site although we are only 3 miles from Horsham, and the M23, 5 miles from Crawley and half hours drive from Brighton.
Roffey Park is committed to equal opportunities and encouraging diversity amongst our workforce. Our aim is that our recruitment practices encourage candidates from all sections of society and that each employee feels comfortable in their working environment, respected and able to give of their best. These same principles apply equally to our treatment of our clients, participants and suppliers.
To apply please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we are committed to employing and retaining disabled people and will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for the vacancy advertised.