Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
Browse our FAQS page to learn more about Roffey Park. Learn more about useful information before booking with us.
Can I park at Roffey Park Institute?
- Yes, we have up to 100 spacious parking bays but if for your event you would like more space, we have the capability to open the back gate and use the field if need be. All onsite parking is free.
- To support electric car drivers, we now have four available user-friendly EV charging points in our car park. These are located outside the main plant room in the car park. To use you just need to download the Tap Electric App and subscribe.
How much does it cost to stay at Roffey Park Institute?
- The prices at Roffey Park Institute may vary depending on your stay (e.g., dates you select, length of stay, facilities and equipment required, menus etc.). Please get in touch and we would be happy to give you a quotation for whatever your requirements are.
How far is Roffey Park Institute from the centre of Horsham?
- Roffey Park Institute is 3.1 miles from the centre of Horsham.
Is Roffey Park Institute popular with families?
- As a general rule, Roffey Park is a business centre, for learning, training and meetings. However, at the weekends we frequently host social celebrations such as weddings and family gatherings in a private setting and in this context we are appropriate for families.
What kind of breakfast is served at Roffey Park Institute?
- Guests staying at Roffey Park Institute can enjoy a highly rated breakfast during their stay. We offer a full hot and cold buffet service with everything from Full English to Continental, fruits yoghurts and pastries.
What are the check-in and check-out times at Roffey Park Institute?
- Check-in at Roffey Park Institute is from 14:00, and check-out is until 09:30 Monday to Friday and 11.00 am at the weekends. Exceptions can be requested and we will do our best to oblige.
What type of room can I book at Roffey Park Institute?
How can I get to Roffey Park Institute from the nearest airport?
- From the nearest airport, Gatwick, you can get to Roffey Park Institute by:
- Taxi (20 minutes)
- Train to Horsham and short taxi drive (10 minutes)
What is there to do at Roffey Park Institute?
- Roffey Park Institute offers the following activities/services:
- Indoor swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool (all year)
- Fitness/spa locker rooms
- Steam room
Are pets allowed at Roffey Park Institute?
- Pets are not allowed but guide dogs are of course welcomed.
What safety & security do Roffey Park Institute have onsite?
- Roffey Park is well managed and staffed 24hrs a day and has all the safety and security measures in place that you would expect including:
- Fire extinguishers and fire evacuation protocols
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- 24-hour security
What are Roffey Park Institute’s sustainable initiatives?
- Roffey Park Institute has a number of sustainable initiatives:
- Ground source heat pump system
- Recycling bins in all meeting rooms and public area
- Locally sourced food, wine and beers are available
- Water coolers/dispensers
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates/cups/straws/stirrers not used
- Option to reuse towels
- Energy and greenhouse gases conservation
- Most lighting throughout the property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Green spaces such as gardens/sedum rooftop gardens on the property
- Bicycles available
- Bicycle parking
How many people can you cater for a wedding?
How many people can you cater for a large conference?
How big is your largest meeting room?
- Roffey Park Institute has 22 purpose-built meeting rooms suitable for 8 up to 130 people.
How far in advance would I need to book a wedding?
- Please contact our wedding team the moment you start to make your wedding plans, we can help, assist and update you on scheduled weddings and bookings.
What disability access do you have onsite?
- Roffey Park is a low rise building with mostly flat wide access to all areas. There are lifts available to the first floor and an accessible lift to the restaurant for easy wheelchair access. Main meeting rooms are fitted with a hearing loop and all menu fonts can be increased. There are 3 purpose built accessible bedrooms available.
How do you cater for different dietary requirements in the restaurant?
All menus include fish, meat, vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free option and clearly marked on the menus. There is an allergy matrix available for all.
Is there a minimum stay for accommodation?
Can I book a meeting for the evening?
- Our venue is a specialist meeting, conference and training venue especially suited to the business clientele who want a mature, professional and tranquil environment in which to work and relax.
What catering packages can you offer for a meeting?
- Roffey Park Institute offer 8-hour and 24-hour delegate packages that include all catering.
Can I get a tour of the venue before I book a meeting, conference, or wedding?
- Yes, we positively encourage a visit to see our venue and discuss your requirements before booking an event. The person who will show around will be the person who stays with you from the start of the organisation to the conclusion of the event where humanly possible.
Do you offer room service?
Can I hold my birthday party at Roffey Park Institute?
- We cater for adult birthday celebrations and other private events at Roffey Park Institute where there is a booking for food and beverages.
If you have any further questions, please contact us and we shall update our FAQS page.